- 1 How can I delete my entire Facebook wall?
- 2 How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
- 3 What is your wall on Facebook?
- 4 How do you delete old Facebook posts?
- 5 Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
- 6 How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
- 7 Does FB keep deleted messages?
- 8 Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
- 9 Does Facebook really delete your account?
- 10 Who can write on my wall Facebook?
- 11 How do I stop someone writing on my Facebook wall?
- 12 How do I put something on my wall on Facebook?
- 13 How do I delete old Facebook pictures?
How can I delete my entire Facebook wall?
Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts. Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How do I wipe my Facebook clean?
Deleting your Facebook account
You can find the option in Facebook’s Settings under “General” and then “Delete Your Account and Information” or you can use this handy link and click on “Delete My Account.”
What is your wall on Facebook?
A Facebook wall is the area on a profile or page where friends and “fans” can post their thoughts, views, or criticisms for everyone to see. Walls have three viewing settings: user + others, just the user, and just others. These settings can be changed by clicking the “filters” option at the top of the wall.
How do you delete old Facebook posts?
Navigate to your Activity Log and tap Manage Activity up top and then Your Posts in the pop-up at the bottom of the screen. Tap Filters to sort by category, date, or specific people. Then tap the box next to the posts you want to hide, and select Archive or Trash at the bottom of the screen.
Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
No, Facebook Didn’t Remove the Ability to Delete Posts—But It Did Hide It From Some Users. It’s possible Facebook was, true to form, testing out changes to the way it functions with little notifications to users.
How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
To delete all searches:
Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log. In the top left of your activity log, click Filter. Scroll to Search History and click the circle to select, then click Save Changes. In the left menu, click Clear Searches.
Does FB keep deleted messages?
Delete Stored Chat Messages
Facebook stores your chat messages by default, but you don’t have to keep them. You can delete messages permanently from the conversation history stored in Facebook Messages.
Does deleting Facebook delete everything?
What happens if I permanently delete my Facebook account? You won’t be able to reactivate your account. Your profile, photos, posts, videos, and everything else you’ve added will be permanently deleted. You won’t be able to retrieve anything you’ve added.
Does Facebook really delete your account?
“When you delete your account, all the user generated content is normally erased (although there are small exceptions), while all the log data is preserved – forever.” The preserved log data won’t have your name attached to it.
Who can write on my wall Facebook?
Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”?
How do I stop someone writing on my Facebook wall?
How do I stop people from posting on my timeline on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
How do I put something on my wall on Facebook?
Personal Wall Posts
- Launch your Web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Write a status update or select an image or video to post to your wall.
- Click the “Public” or “Friends” menu next to the Post button and select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Post” button to post visible only to you.
How do I delete old Facebook pictures?
You can only delete photos that you’ve uploaded to Facebook.
How do I delete a photo I uploaded to Facebook?
- Go to the photo you’d like to delete.
- Click the photo to open it.
- Click and select Delete Photo.
- Click Delete to confirm.