How do you hang wooden letters with rope?
Method 3: Creative Rope and Knob Hanger
Attach two small screws to the back of the letter. Insert them into the letter just enough so it grabs the wood but doesn’t go through the letter. Loop the end of the rope and tie to slide onto the head of the screw.
How do you hang a wooden name sign on a wall?
3 Easy Ways to Hang Your Narwall Sign
- Mount the sign to a wall. Family Name Sign. If you’re mounting a sign directly on a wall or a flat surface then we highly recommend using Command Strips.
- Mount the sign to a boxwood or hedge wall. Large Custom Phrase.
- Hang the sign from above.
How do you hang a name sign on a backdrop?
Place a hanging strip on each corner of your sign.
- Another option is to use double-sided adhesive tape. Adhesive tape can be a better choice for softer fabric backdrops where hangers might be more visible.
- Note that adhesive hangers or tape will damage soft surfaces like paper and fabric if you attempt to remove them.