- 1 How do I write on someone’s wall?
- 2 Why can’t I write something on my friend’s wall?
- 3 How do you tweet on someone’s wall?
- 4 How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
- 5 Can I write on someone’s Facebook wall?
- 6 How do I write on someone’s timeline?
- 7 How do I stop someone writing on my Facebook wall?
- 8 Who can write on my wall Facebook?
- 9 What is a Facebook wall?
- 10 How do you send a private tweet to someone?
- 11 What happens when you tweet someone?
- 12 How do you reply to someone else’s tweet?
- 13 Who sees when you post on someone’s wall?
- 14 Who can see when I post on a friends wall?
- 15 How do I allow friends to post on my wall?
How do I write on someone’s wall?
Post Via Your Wall
Type the name of the friend whose wall you wish to post on in the search box located at the top of any page. Click the name of the Facebook member from the resulting drop-down list to view his Timeline. Click the “Write Post” option that appears near the top of the member’s Timeline.
Why can’t I write something on my friend’s wall?
It’s possible that your friend has adjusted her privacy settings to prevent anyone but her from posting on her timeline. People can see her timeline, but cannot comment on anything she’s posted. Your friend may have unfriended you, which means she has severed the Facebook connection that once existed between you.
How do you tweet on someone’s wall?
To send a tweet to someone, type the person’s username in the format “@username” (without quotes). Enter the username at the beginning of the tweet to send an @reply, or enter it within the tweet to send a mention.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.
Can I write on someone’s Facebook wall?
To post something on a friend’s timeline: Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page. Click the box that says Write something to [Name] and choose from the options. Photo/Video: You can select a photo or video to add to the post.
How do I write on someone’s timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline.
- Click the type of post you want to leave.
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
How do I stop someone writing on my Facebook wall?
How do I stop people from posting on my timeline on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
Who can write on my wall Facebook?
Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”?
What is a Facebook wall?
A Facebook wall is the area on a profile or page where friends and “fans” can post their thoughts, views, or criticisms for everyone to see. Walls have three viewing settings: user + others, just the user, and just others. These settings can be changed by clicking the “filters” option at the top of the wall.
How do you send a private tweet to someone?
To send a Direct Message from Twitter for Android
- Tap the envelope icon.
- Tap the message icon to create a new message.
- In the address box, enter the name(s) or @username(s) of the people you wish to send a message to.
- Enter your message.
- In addition to text, you can include a photo, video, or GIF via Direct Message.
What happens when you tweet someone?
If you @ someone to mention or reply to them, it shows up in their “@mentions.” This means, even if they‘re not following you, they‘ll be able to see that you‘re tweeting about them. Mentioning someone on Twitter can be a great way to get their attention, quickly.
How do you reply to someone else’s tweet?
This is a direct response to a tweet another user has made.
- Find the Tweet you want to reply to.
- Hover over the bottom left hand corner of the tweet.
- Click or tap the reply icon.
- A compose box will pop up, type in your message and click or tap Reply to post it.
Who sees when you post on someone’s wall?
The only people on your friend list that will see your posts are those users who are also friends with the Wall owner. If the Wall owner has kept her profile public, however, then a story about your comment will appear on your profile and all of your friends can link to and view the post.
Who can see when I post on a friends wall?
1 Answer. If you post directly on their timeline, they control the privacy setting. They have just one setting for all posts that others post on their timeline. If they have it set to Friends, then only their friends will be able to see it.
How do I allow friends to post on my wall?
Click on Customize Settings. Step 3: Check the box Scroll down to the category “Things others share” on the Customize Settings page. Under that category is a “Friends can post on my Wall” option with a check box. Click the box to enable Friends to post to your Wall.