How do I set the timer on my intermatic ej351?
Easy Set Instructions for the EJ351C Timers 1. Move lever to the OFF/CLEAR position for 20-30 seconds to clear memory completely. ♡ Rotate dial clockwise to the present time of day. (note the white side of dial is AM and the black side is PM) Press and release the dial to enter present time.
How does a timer switch work?
With timer operation, the Time Switch controls the output according to the set ON and OFF times. With pulse-output operation, the Time Switch outputs a pulse of a specified time width at the set ON time. Power turned ON by a Time Switch. warmed up before the employees come to work so that work can begin immediately.
How do I stop Intermatic timer?
TO STOP AUTOMATIC OPERATION, (BUT KEEP TIMER RUNNING) PULL OUTWARD ON TIME DIAL UNTIL IT CLICKS.
How do you set a timer?
- Open your phone’s Clock app.
- At the top, tap Timer.
- Enter how long you want the timer to run.
- Tap Start.
- When your timer finishes, you’ll hear beeping. To stop the beeping, tap Stop.
How do you set timer on Westek?
- Press FUNCTION button 5 times until ‘PROG 1 ON’ appears on display.
- Press the SET button, using [+] or [–] buttons to set the Day(s) of.
- Press the SET button, using [+] or [–] buttons to set the hour of the.
- Press the SET button, using [+] or [–] buttons to set the minutes of the.
- Press the SET button, “1 on” will flash.
How do you set a hyper tough timer?
Simply plug the timer into the outlet and attach the appliance’s power plug. The timer is programmable with 30-minute intervals; push pins down to set desire ‘ON’ times and pull pins up to set ‘OFF’ times. The pins are easy to use and built-in for convenience.
Can you put a timer on a wall switch?
A 15-amp timer will replace most standard light switches. Turn Off Power: Turn off the circuit breaker or unscrew the fuse that controls the wall switch and fixture. Remove Switch Cover Plate: Remove the cover plate and use an electrical tester to verify that the power is off.