What are the levels of taekwondo belts?
Belt Ranks at Akula Taekwondo
|White Belt||10th GUP|
|Yellow Belt||9th GUP|
|Orange Belt||8th GUP|
|Green Belt||7th GUP|
How long does it take to get belts in Taekwondo?
Time In Rank Requirements
|Tae Kwon Do Rank||Time Required To Advance In Rank|
|3rd Gup Blue Belt With Red Stripe||6 Months (108 Hours)|
|2nd Gup Red Belt||6 Months (108 Hours)|
|1st Gup Red Belt With Black Stripe||9 Months (162 Hours)|
|1st Dan (Il Dan) Black Belt||2 Years|
How do you get black belt?
Black Belt Requirements
- There must be a minimum of 2 months between your last promotion and this one.
- You must have a minimum of 8 classes in the month preceding your promotion.
- You must know all 3 Student Creeds.
- Below 18 yrs.
- You must make both and A and B class during Stripe Test/Belt Test Week.
- You must attend the Graduation Ceremony.