How do you attach a fireplace to the wall?
- Find a safe location close to a power outlet. Find a location that is close to a power outlet.
- Attach Bracket(s) to The Wall.
- Attach Brackets to The Bottom of The Fireplace (Some Models).
- Hang The Fireplace on The Bracket.
- Secure The Bottom of The Fireplace to The Wall.
- Plug Power Cord and Enjoy.
How do you remove a floating mantel?
Pound the bottom of the mantel shelf with a rubber mallet to separate it from the wall if it doesn’t release when you pry the base of the mantel away from the wall. Tap it gently, but with enough force to pull the nails from the wall. Once it’s loosened, pull out on the shelf to remove it.
How high should a mantle be from the floor?
Mantel Height: We recommend installing the mantel 4.5′ from the floor. This allows room for stockings during the holidays. Most housing codes and the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) state that the bottom of the mantel must be at least 12” away from the top of the fireplace box.
How far should a mantle stick out?
A mantel should extend a minimum of 3 inches beyond the firebox opening. If the fireplace has facing around the opening, the mantel can also extend 3 or more inches beyond that.
Can you mount Sonos beam to wall?
The bottom cover of Sonos Beam includes two mounting points to secure the soundbar to the wall mount.
How much weight can a mantle hold?
The maximum weight for all 60INCH MANTELS is 150 lbs. The maximum load for all 72 inch mantels is 180 lbs.