- 1 How do I copy and paste a Facebook post to my wall?
- 2 How do I copy and paste on Facebook?
- 3 How do you stick text on Facebook wall?
- 4 How do I copy and paste?
- 5 How do I copy and paste on my phone?
- 6 Why can’t I copy and paste on Facebook on my iPhone?
- 7 How do I copy and paste on Facebook on iPhone?
- 8 Why can’t I see my wall on Facebook?
- 9 How do I enable my wall on Facebook?
- 10 Can someone tell if you look at their Facebook a lot?
- 11 Who can write on my Facebook wall?
- 12 Is Facebook wall and timeline the same thing?
- 13 How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
How do I copy and paste a Facebook post to my wall?
If you aren’t logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before proceeding.
- Find something to copy. Look for a status or a comment that you want to copy.
- Select the text.
- Copy the text.
- Go to the place where you want to paste the copied text.
- Click the text field.
- Paste in the text.
How do I copy and paste on Facebook?
Copy and paste on the Facebook app for iOS or Android is even easier and faster.
- Open and log into the Facebook app.
- Scroll through your Facebook feed or to someone else’s timeline and go to the post you want to copy.
- You can also press and hold on hyperlinks or tags within the post to copy and paste them elsewhere.
How do you stick text on Facebook wall?
Personal Wall Posts
- Launch your Web browser and log in to Facebook.
- Write a status update or select an image or video to post to your wall.
- Click the “Public” or “Friends” menu next to the Post button and select “Only Me” from the drop-down menu.
- Click the “Post” button to post visible only to you.
How do I copy and paste?
How do I copy and paste text on Android?
- Long-tap a word to select it on a web page.
- Drag the set of bounding handles to include the amount of text you want to copy.
- When you’ve highlighted your desired text, tap on the copy icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen:
- Tap on the field where you want to paste the text.
- Tap the paste icon on the toolbar.
How do I copy and paste on my phone?
How to copy and paste text
- Find the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap and hold on the text.
- Tap and drag the highlight handles to highlight all the text you want to copy and paste.
- Tap Copy in the menu that appears.
- Tap and hold in the space where you’d like to paste the text.
- Tap Paste in the menu that appears.
Why can’t I copy and paste on Facebook on my iPhone?
If you’re still not able to copy and paste, make sure that you’re on the latest iOS version and the Facebook app is updated.
How do I copy and paste on Facebook on iPhone?
To save time, you can copy text from Facebook to paste into an email or another document, or copy text from a document and paste it into Facebook as a post, comment or status update. You can copy and paste in Facebook on the Apple iPhone by pressing and dragging on the iPhone’s screen.
Why can’t I see my wall on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do I enable my wall on Facebook?
Click on Customize Settings. Step 3: Check the box Scroll down to the category “Things others share” on the Customize Settings page. Under that category is a “Friends can post on my Wall” option with a check box. Click the box to enable Friends to post to your Wall.
Can someone tell if you look at their Facebook a lot?
Although there is no clear metric, you can get an idea of who views your profile on Facebook. Facebook has stated that they do not allow for users to keep track of who has seen their profile and that third-party apps cannot track it either.
Who can write on my Facebook wall?
Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging. Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right. Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
Is Facebook wall and timeline the same thing?
Timeline [previously known as the wall] is a place on a profile, page, or group where Facebook users post messages for others to see. The timeline is where you land when you visit a Facebook page.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.