What are the steps to start the scratch?
How to Use Scratch
- Step 1: Area Overview. Scratch has a few main areas.
- Step 2: Palette. This is the palette area.
- Step 3: Scripting Area.
- Step 4: Stage and Sprite Areas.
- Step 5: Menus.
- Step 6: Wrapping Up.
- 11 Comments.
How do you add Hitboxes on scratch?
Using the rectangle tool, draw a square or rectangle over your character and make it as small as you can without any part of the character showing. Now remove the character from behind and you have your hitbox square.
How do you create code in scratch?
- Access this area of the Scratch program:
- Select the blue “block” called move () steps, and drag it to the right.
- Release the mouse to place the block; make sure the block is placed in the darker grey, technically called the scripts area.
How do you write on scratch?
You will type your description right inside a description box.
- Click the Text tool.
- Choose a color that contrasts your rectangle.
- Choose a font.
- Click inside the top‐left corner of your rectangle.
- Type the first line of your scene description.
- Click the Return or Enter button on your keyboard to start a new line.