- 1 Why can’t I post on people’s wall on Facebook?
- 2 How do I copy and paste to my wall on Facebook?
- 3 Does Facebook still have a wall?
- 4 Why can’t I see my wall on Facebook?
- 5 How do you post on someones wall on Facebook Mobile?
- 6 How do I stop someone writing on my Facebook wall?
- 7 How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
- 8 What is the difference between Timeline and Wall on Facebook?
- 9 How do I copy and paste?
- 10 How do I repost something on Facebook?
- 11 How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
- 12 What does a deactivated Facebook account look like?
- 13 Where is the Facebook feed?
Why can’t I post on people’s wall on Facebook?
Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”?
How do I copy and paste to my wall on Facebook?
If you aren’t logged into Facebook, enter your email address (or phone number) and password before proceeding.
- Find something to copy. Look for a status or a comment that you want to copy.
- Select the text.
- Copy the text.
- Go to the place where you want to paste the copied text.
- Click the text field.
- Paste in the text.
Does Facebook still have a wall?
The Facebook Wall is dead — and Facebook is struggling to get personal again. Those of us who have been on Facebook over 10 years can remember a time when the Facebook experience was defined by a singular feature: the Wall.
Why can’t I see my wall on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
How do you post on someones wall on Facebook Mobile?
To post something on a friend’s timeline:
- Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page.
- Click the box that says Write something to [Name] and choose from the options.
- Click Post.
How do I stop someone writing on my Facebook wall?
How do I stop people from posting on my timeline on Facebook?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging.
- Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right.
- Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.
What is the difference between Timeline and Wall on Facebook?
The wall is basically the old name for the Timeline, when Facebook introduced Timeline, they renamed the wall Timeline. The newsfeed is a stream of your friends Facebook activities. Your wall (aka Timeline) is your own list of activities you have carried out on Facebook.
How do I copy and paste?
How do I copy and paste text on Android?
- Long-tap a word to select it on a web page.
- Drag the set of bounding handles to include the amount of text you want to copy.
- When you’ve highlighted your desired text, tap on the copy icon on the toolbar at the top of the screen:
- Tap on the field where you want to paste the text.
- Tap the paste icon on the toolbar.
How do I repost something on Facebook?
Share the post.
Once you’re happy with your sharing options, you can repost the post by clicking the Share button. The post will appear in the timeline or message that you designated. Depending on the privacy settings of the original post, you may not be able to share it with everyone.
How can you tell if someone has you on restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you‘ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
What does a deactivated Facebook account look like?
How to Tell If Someone Deactivated Facebook. What does a deactivated Facebook account look like? You won’t be able to check their profile because links revert to plain text. Posts they’ve made on your timeline will still exist but you will not be able to click on their name.
Where is the Facebook feed?
News Feed is the constantly updating list of stories in the middle of your home page. News Feed includes status updates, photos, videos, links, app activity and likes from people, Pages and groups that you follow on Facebook.