- 1 How do I block someone from posting on my facebook wall without unfriending them?
- 2 How do I control who can post on my Facebook page?
- 3 Can you hide someone post on your wall?
- 4 What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
- 5 When you block someone on Facebook what do they see?
- 6 How can I restrict someone on Facebook?
- 7 Can you block someone from posting on your Facebook?
- 8 Can someone stop me from seeing their posts on Facebook?
- 9 Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
- 10 How do I stop unwanted posts on my Facebook page?
- 11 How we know who visited my Facebook profile?
- 12 Do people know if you hide their post from your timeline?
How do I block someone from posting on my facebook wall without unfriending them?
Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. In the left column, click Timeline and Tagging. Look for the setting Who can post on your timeline? and click Edit to the far right. Click the dropdown menu and select Only Me.
How do I control who can post on my Facebook page?
To allow or disable posts by other people:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- From General, click Visitor Posts.
- Select Allow visitors to the Page to publish posts or Disable posts by other people on the Page. If you allow visitors to publish posts, you can choose to: Allow photo and video posts.
- Click Save Changes.
Can you hide someone post on your wall?
Hide your wall post from a specific person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the downward arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Choose “Custom” from the menu.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you‘ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they‘ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
When you block someone on Facebook what do they see?
When you block somebody, they won’t just not be able to post on your timeline. They won’t be able to see anything you post on your timeline, tag you, send you an invite, try to friend you, or start a conversation with you. And if you‘re already friends with them, you‘ll unfriend them as well.
How can I restrict someone on Facebook?
Adding People to the Facebook Restricted List
- Go to the person’s profile.
- Click the friends icon under their profile photo.
- Choose “Friends”
- Select “Edit Friend Lists”
- Click “Restricted”
Can you block someone from posting on your Facebook?
Type the name of the person that you want to block from commenting into the input field under “Hide This From.” Click the blue “Save Setting” button. This prevents the selected user from commenting on all your posts, including status updates and photos.
Can someone stop me from seeing their posts on Facebook?
To limit the person’s access to what others post on your timeline, got to the Privacy Settings page and select Timeline and Tagging. There you can choose “Who can see what others post on your timeline.” You can also limit “Who can see posts you’ve been tagged in on your timeline.”
Can someone tell if I look at their Facebook page a lot?
No, Facebook doesn’t tell people that you’ve seen their profile. Third-party apps also can‘t provide this functionality. If you come across an app that claims to offer this ability, please report the app.
How do I stop unwanted posts on my Facebook page?
Just go to your friends profile and you will notice the option of following on the right hand side. Click on it to unfollow. In case you just want to turn off the notification, then while right clicking on the post you can see the option to turn off notification for that particular post.
How we know who visited my Facebook profile?
To access the list of who has viewed your profile, open the main drop-down menu (the 3 lines) and scroll all the way down to “Privacy Shortcuts.” There, just below the new “Privacy Checkup” feature, you will find the new “Who viewed my profile?” option.
Do people know if you hide their post from your timeline?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.