- 1 How do I prevent someone from posting on my Facebook page?
- 2 How do I make my wall posts private?
- 3 How can I stop someone posting on my timeline?
- 4 Can I hide my Facebook profile from someone without blocking them?
- 5 What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
- 6 Can restricted friends see what others post on my wall?
- 7 Can a restricted friend post on my timeline?
- 8 Can I block a friend from commenting on my posts?
- 9 How do I control what visitors can post on my page?
- 10 How can you tell if someone has you restricted on Facebook?
- 11 Why is my Facebook posting things I didn’t post?
- 12 Why can’t you write on someone’s timeline?
How do I prevent someone from posting on my Facebook page?
To choose whether other people can post on your Page’s Timeline:
- Click Settings at the top of your Page.
- Click Posting Ability.
- Click to choose Disable posts by other people on my Page Timeline.
- Click Save Changes.
How do I make my wall posts private?
Click the second pull-down menu in the dialog box labeled “Who can see what others post on your profile?” The resulting menu will list the options: “Friends,” “Friends of Friends,” “Only Me” and “Custom.” Choose “Custom.” Another dialog box will open, allowing you to choose individual users or lists of users who may
How can I stop someone posting on my timeline?
How to Stop People Posting on Your Timeline
- Click on the arrow in the upper right-hand corner of the Facebook homepage.
- In the dropdown menu, click on Settings.
- Using the panel on the left-hand side of the screen, navigate to the Timeline and Tagging section.
Can I hide my Facebook profile from someone without blocking them?
How to Make Your Facebook Profile Invisible to Certain Friends
- Log in to your Facebook account. Click “Account” from the top-right menu, then choose “Privacy Settings.”
- Click “Custom Settings” from the “Custom” tab.
- Decide what to prevent the person from seeing.
What happens when you restrict someone on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you‘ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they‘ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
Can restricted friends see what others post on my wall?
2 Answers. If you comment on a page then that is public (except for any geographic or age restrictions set by the page admin) and even non-friends can see it. If you post on your wall/timeline then you control who can see it; if you post to Public then even those on your Restricted list will see it.
Can a restricted friend post on my timeline?
Putting someone on the Restricted list means that you’re still friends, but that you only share your posts with them when you choose Public as the audience, or when you tag them in the post. So if the posts on your Timeline are not set to Public, then your restricted friend will not be able to see your posts.
Can I block a friend from commenting on my posts?
Look for “Can comment on posts. Includes status updates, friends‘ Wall posts, and photos.” Select the drop-down menu next to it and then select “Custom.” Under “Hide this from,” type in the name of any of your friends that you want to prevent from commenting on your posts.
How do I control what visitors can post on my page?
Go to settings. Click on Visitor Posts. You will have the option to allow visitors to the Page to publish posts, review posts, or disable posts entirely.
How can you tell if someone has you restricted on Facebook?
How can I tell if a friend has restricted me from seeing their posts? The only way you can tell for sure is to ask someone else if they can see any posts from that person. If they can see posts that you can’t, then you‘ll know that person has blocked you from seeing their posts.
Why is my Facebook posting things I didn’t post?
What to do when you find posts in your name on Facebook which you did not post: Try to find out if there is a suspicious or unsolicited Facebook app active on your list that has posting authorization. Clear the cache of the browser that you use to access Facebook and the shortcuts you use to open Facebook.
Why can’t you write on someone’s timeline?
It’s possible that your friend has adjusted her privacy settings to prevent anyone but her from posting on her timeline. People can see her timeline, but cannot comment on anything she’s posted. Posts you tag her in will not appear on her timeline.