- 1 What is your wall on Facebook?
- 2 How do I hide my wall on Facebook from one person?
- 3 Who can write on my wall Facebook?
- 4 Why can I not see my wall on Facebook?
- 5 Do all my Facebook friends see my posts?
- 6 What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
- 7 How can I hide my Facebook account without deleting it?
- 8 How do I stop unwanted Facebook posts?
- 9 Why can’t I post on any of my friends wall?
- 10 How can I tell if someone blocked me on Facebook?
What is your wall on Facebook?
A Facebook wall is the area on a profile or page where friends and “fans” can post their thoughts, views, or criticisms for everyone to see. Walls have three viewing settings: user + others, just the user, and just others. These settings can be changed by clicking the “filters” option at the top of the wall.
How do I hide my wall on Facebook from one person?
Hide your wall post from a specific person by hovering your mouse over the post and clicking on the downward arrow that appears in the top right corner of the post. Choose “Custom” from the menu.
Who can write on my wall Facebook?
Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”?
Why can I not see my wall on Facebook?
– Make sure you’re using the most updated version of the app or browser; – Restart your computer or phone; – Uninstall and reinstall the app, if you’re using a phone; – Log into Facebook and try again.
Do all my Facebook friends see my posts?
The news feed is continually updating to show you your friends‘ posts, which means, no – you won’t see every single post from every single friend. So everyone who is your friend most likely won’t see every single one of your Facebook posts on their news feed.
What happens when you restrict a friend on Facebook?
When you add someone to your Restricted list, you‘ll still be friends with them on Facebook, but they‘ll only be able to see your public information (example: your posts and profile info you choose to make public) and posts you tag them in.
How can I hide my Facebook account without deleting it?
How do I temporarily deactivate my Facebook account?
- Click in the top right of Facebook.
- Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings.
- Click Your Facebook Information in the left column.
- Click Deactivation and Deletion.
- Choose Deactivate Account, then click Continue to Account Deactivation and follow the instructions to confirm.
How do I stop unwanted Facebook posts?
Just go to your friends profile and you will notice the option of following on the right hand side. Click on it to unfollow. In case you just want to turn off the notification, then while right clicking on the post you can see the option to turn off notification for that particular post.
Why can’t I post on any of my friends wall?
It often is due to their own privacy settings. They can prevent anyone from posting to their wall. They can also be notified every time someone tags them in posts which would show on their timeline, if they choose to accept it. It may also be that you are not Facebook friends.
How can I tell if someone blocked me on Facebook?
Ordinarily, you should be able to find any Facebook user by typing their name in the search box at the top of Facebook’s web page. If you enter their name in the search box and they no longer appear, though, that’s a sign that person is blocking you. You can’t send the person messages in Facebook Messenger.