What is the easiest obstacle race?
The 5k Foam Fest is the easiest, all the way down to Spartan Race Sprint as the hardest “beginner-friendly” races. If you’re looking for a good reason to get muddy and experience a challenging obstacle course race (the cool kids say “OCR”), our best suggestion is to start with Warrior Dash or Rugged Maniac.
How do you spell obstacle course?
Correct spelling for the English word “obstacle course” is [ˈɒbstəkə͡l kˈɔːs], [ˈɒbstəkəl kˈɔːs], [ˈɒ_b_s_t_ə_k_əl k_ˈɔː_s] (IPA phonetic alphabet).
Which obstacle race is the hardest?
The Hardest Races in the World
- World’s Toughest Mudder. Fitness level: Elite.
- Tough Guy. Fitness level: Advanced.
- Spartan Death Race. Fitness level: Elite.
- Antarctic Ice Marathon. Fitness level: Elite.
- Badwater Ultra Marathon. Fitness level: Elite.
- Run for Your Lives.
- Columbia Muddy Buddy.
- Race Across America.
Which is harder Tough Mudder or Spartan?
One of the main differences is that Tough Mudder is a team-based challenge, while Spartan races are more of an every-man-for-himself competition. Participants also say that Tough Mudder obstacles tend to be more creative and fun, while the Spartan obstacles are more physically challenging.
What is the toughest race on earth?
The 6 Hardest Races in the World
- Marathon des Sables. Held in Morocco each year, the Marathon des Sables bills itself as the “toughest footrace on Earth.” Participants cover 156 miles over the course of six days.
- Badwater Ultramarathon.
- Hardrock Hundred Mile Endurance Run.
- Jungle Ultra Marathon.
- Iditarod Trail Invitational.
- Barkley Marathons.