- 1 Can you delete all Facebook posts at once?
- 2 How do I hide all my wall posts on Facebook?
- 3 How do you delete old posts on Facebook quickly?
- 4 How do I delete all posts on Facebook before a certain date?
- 5 How do you mass delete posts on Facebook?
- 6 How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
- 7 How can I delete my Facebook wall?
- 8 How do I hide Facebook posts from public?
- 9 How do I clean up my Facebook?
- 10 Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
- 11 How do I mass delete friends on Facebook?
- 12 How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
- 13 How do you delete multiple posts on Facebook?
Can you delete all Facebook posts at once?
Can you mass delete Facebook posts? Facebook does let you delete Facebook posts in bulk, both via the Facebook website or the official iOS and Android apps. To mass-delete posts, you can go to your Profile page, click on the Manage Posts button, select the posts you want to delete, and then choose the Delete option.
How do I hide all my wall posts on Facebook?
To change who can see all your past posts at one time:
Select Settings & Privacy, then click Settings. In the left column, click Privacy. Next to Limit the audience for posts you’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?, click Limit Past Posts. Click Limit Past Posts > Limit Past Posts to confirm.
How do you delete old posts on Facebook quickly?
Navigate to your Activity Log and tap Manage Activity up top and then Your Posts in the pop-up at the bottom of the screen. Tap Filters to sort by category, date, or specific people. Then tap the box next to the posts you want to hide, and select Archive or Trash at the bottom of the screen.
How do I delete all posts on Facebook before a certain date?
Simply go to your Settings, then Account, then scroll down and click “Request your archive”. In addition or instead of this, you can delete all posts before a certain or set date (say, for example, everything you wrote before 2015).
How do you mass delete posts on Facebook?
Here’s how you can do it:
- Open the Facebook app on your phone.
- Got to your profile, and tap on the three-dot menu.
- Go to Activity Log > Manage Activity and tap on the popup that says Your Posts.
- Once you see the list of your posts, you can select all posts you want to archive or delete, and hit that option accordingly.
How can I delete all my Facebook activity?
To delete all searches:
Select Settings & Privacy > Activity Log. In the top left of your activity log, click Filter. Scroll to Search History and click the circle to select, then click Save Changes. In the left menu, click Clear Searches.
How can I delete my Facebook wall?
How to Remove Your Wall on Facebook
- Log in to your Facebook account from the Facebook homepage. Click the drop-down arrow of the “Account” tab at the top of the page.
- Select “Privacy Settings” from the drop-down options.
- Select the “Customize settings” link in the “Sharing on Facebook” section.
- Scroll down the page to the “Things Others Share” section.
How do I hide Facebook posts from public?
To use this tool:
- Click “V” at the top right of any Facebook page and choose Settings.
- Select Privacy from the left menu.
- Under the Who can see my stuff? section, click Limit the audience for posts I’ve shared with friends of friends or Public?
- Click Limit Old Posts.
How do I clean up my Facebook?
Facebook has now added a bulk delete tool to make it easier to clean up your posts, photos, and feed. In the apps for Android and iOS, tap your avatar (top left), then tap the three dots and choose Activity log. From here pick Manage activity and Your posts to see everything you’ve ever posted.
Why can I not delete a post on Facebook?
No, Facebook Didn’t Remove the Ability to Delete Posts—But It Did Hide It From Some Users. It’s possible Facebook was, true to form, testing out changes to the way it functions with little notifications to users.
How do I mass delete friends on Facebook?
If you aren’t logged in, enter your email address and password before proceeding.
- Click your name tab. It’s in the upper-right side of the page.
- Click the Friends tab.
- Find a friend to remove.
- Select Friends.
- Click Unfriend.
- Repeat as needed with other friends.
How do you mass delete photos on Facebook?
Unfortunately, while you can delete photos on both desktop and mobile versions of Facebook, you cannot mass–delete photos; you’ll have to either delete them one at a time or delete entire albums. Click your name.
How do you delete multiple posts on Facebook?
Delete Multiple Posts from Facebook Page at Once:
- Go to your Facebook Page from your PC browser.
- You should see an option called “Publishing Tools” in header.
- Just click on it.
- Now, You will see all of your recent posts there.
- You can easily mark them all by a single click on the box next to “Posts“.
- After selecting posts, Click on Actions.
- Then, Click on Delete.