How do you hang a face mask on the wall?
Simply bend the ends of the wire length into hook shapes and secure your mask by its eyeholes. You can dip the looped wire in wax to secure it further, but this will allow you to mount the mask on a simple nail or wall hook.
How do you hang an African wall mask?
Measure down from the top of the mask to the point where the wire stretches taut. Use this measurement and draw a straight line from the top point on the wall and mark the spot to place the hook. Nail the hook into the wall and hang your mask.
How do you display a masquerade mask?
Masquerade ball masks are simply too beautiful to keep stored away in a box, so here we cover four great ideas for displaying them around your home.
- Hang it on the wall.
- Use a framed box.
- Create a cluster display.
- Display in an LED lightbox.
How do you hang a ceramic mask?
Hanging ceramic masks is a great way to decorate an empty wall with a theatrical or cultural flair or to display a craft project you recently completed. Due to the fact that most ceramic masks have wire running taut across the back of the mask, the best way to secure them is with picture hooks.
How do you display African masks?
You could simply run a string or wire through the holes of the African mask to hang it, or mount it on a display base with an armature. The metal wire follows the inside perimeter so it cannot be seen through the openings in the mask such as the eyes and mouth.
How do you store Halloween masks?
After you’ve survived the haunted festivities, you need to store your masks with care.
- After cleaning and drying, stuff the mask with wads of tissue paper, newspaper, or even cloth to maintain its shape.
- Some masks might come with a plastic insert inside of them.
- Put the mask in a plastic bag or wrapper.
How do you make a lanyard for a face mask?
How to Make DIY Mask Lanyards
- Cut Ribbon to Length. Cut (2) strips of ribbon to 15″ length.
- Add Safety Snaps. To one end of each of the ribbon strips, add a half of a safety snap.
- Tie a Knot.
- Slide Snap in Place.
- Repeat for Other Ribbon Strip.
- Prepare for Kam Snaps.
- Pierce hole in 3 ribbon layers.
- Apply One Snap.