- 1 How do you repair walls in virtual families?
- 2 How do you fix the floor in virtual families?
- 3 How do you get home improvements in virtual families?
- 4 How do you clean the walls in virtual families?
- 5 How do you call a repairman in virtual families 3?
- 6 What does a bit blue mean?
- 7 How do you fix the water pressure in virtual families?
- 8 How do you open the shed in virtual families?
- 9 How do you fix the birdbath in virtual families?
- 10 What are the 9 good Behaviour on virtual families?
- 11 How do you use the cinnamon ingredient in Virtual Families 2?
- 12 At what age do virtual families die?
- 13 Is there a ghost in virtual families 3?
How do you repair walls in virtual families?
Top Voted Answer. Place wall repair compound next to the green bucket which is located near the hose that is not broken. Drop a person on the bucket and they will mix and then use compound. May take several tries..
How do you fix the floor in virtual families?
Repairing the Cracks in the Floors:
- Purchase a floor repair kit from the store.
- Place a floor repair kit over one of the cracks in the floor; the repair kit will remain on the floor next to the crack until the crack is repaired.
- Place one of your adult friends on the crack where you placed the floor repair kit.
How do you get home improvements in virtual families?
to get home improvements, varied items and medicine in the lite version: go to the store and click on a food item. Instead of clicking buy, click cancel, then click your desired item until it appears in your inventory. It may take some persistance and does not always work all the time, but it usually works eventually.
How do you clean the walls in virtual families?
To fix the wall you have to have the leaking hose fixed first. After the hose is fixed, take the can of wall repair and place it by the bucket and hose that are next to the sandbox. Then put your little friend on the bucket and they should take it to the workshop wall to repair.
How do you call a repairman in virtual families 3?
How do I fix them? Your little family will need to call a computer repair person to fix them. Place a person age 14 or older on the telephone in the office and tap the Call button for the computer repair person, who will come to the house and fix the problem.
What does a bit blue mean?
‘Blue‘ can be used as an adjective which means to feel depressed, dispirited, gloomy, low or sad so if you say someone is a ‘bit blue‘ they are feeling a little depressed.
How do you fix the water pressure in virtual families?
Re:Virtual Families-Garden Hose
Just drop the tape near the hose (there are two hoses – you want the one nearest the kitchen door) then get one peep taking a shower or using water inside in some way, drop the other peep on the hose, and that one should fix the hose.
How do you open the shed in virtual families?
To open the shed you must drag a person over 14 into the sandbox where the gold doorknob is, and they will go fix the shed. After the doorknob is in, drag your person over the “Welcome” doormat and he will go unlock the shed.
How do you fix the birdbath in virtual families?
You have to hit the exact spot. Then put one person on top of the pump and another right afterwards. They will fix the birdbath on their own.
What are the 9 good Behaviour on virtual families?
- Making the bed.
- Preparing a meal.
- Brushing teeth.
- Brushing hair.
- Doing laundry.
- Preparing a picnic.
- Cleaning the nightstand.
- Working on career.
How do you use the cinnamon ingredient in Virtual Families 2?
When they’re done preparing the cinnamon, drop them on the orange object by the trash bins. They will take it to the workshop to finish the spray (but don’t bother them). After they’re finished, they will spray it on the ants in the kitchen and get rid of them.
At what age do virtual families die?
They normally will die in their 60’s, occasionally in their late 50’s. That means you could be starting a new generation every 3 or 4 days, unless you adjust the time of your device, aging them rapidly. As soon as one of the adults die, you are allowed to start a new generation from the family screen.
Is there a ghost in virtual families 3?
In Virtual Families 3, A ghost girl often appears inside the house or sometimes outside the house; the light will start flickering upon her appearance. To make this ghost girl disappear, you will need a doll toy.