How do you paint gingham walls?
How To Paint a Gingham Wall
- Gather your supplies. Use this helpful guide to help choose your paint colors.
- Start with the base. Paint the wall with the base color and let it dry for at least 24 hours.
- Plan your pattern.
- Tape your lines.
- Mix the glazing medium and paint color.
- Paint horizontal stripes.
- Remove tape and let dry.
- Tape off next set of lines.
How do you paint a floor square?
Using a sanding sponge, lightly sand the squares to be painted and wipe them clean. Using a 2½-inch paintbrush, apply paint around the edge of the square. Start each stroke on the tape and pull it into the square so that the color doesn’t push under the edge. Coat the entire perimeter of the square this way.
How do you draw a diagonal line on a wall?
First put a tack in the top corner of the wall and then another in the opposite bottom corner. Now you need to attach a piece of string to the two tacks to make a diagonal line. Now carefully stick FrogTape® Multi-Surface along the piece of string, from one corner to the other.