How do you hang a string trimmer on the wall?
Simple DIY vertical storage
Cut a 2×4 to the length needed to cross over two studs on the wall. Level and nail or screw it into place and you can easily hang your string trimmer with the head down.
How do you store a weed eater?
Re: How do you store you weedeater trimmers
Both trimmers are stored vertically hanging on the garage wall to maximize space, an electric Weedeater and a gas Shindawa T-18. The gas one is stored engine down.
How do you store a brushcutter?
A brushcutter is best stored hanging up. You can fold in the handlebar to save space.
How do you store a leaf blower?
General storage tips
- Hooks. If you have any free wall space in a garage or shed and you are looking for the simplest, cheapest way to store your leaf blower, the best option is to install wall hooks.
- Wall shelving.
- Ceiling storage.
- Corner storage shelves or cubby.
How do you store a petrol strimmer?
No need to dread winter!
- Draining the tank. Before putting your machine into storage, clean it thoroughly and then drain the tank completely.
- Checking the spark plug. Remove the spark plug and examine it.
- Checking the metal cutting blade.
- Storing mowing lines wet.
- Space-saving storage.
How do you store a leaf blower in a garage?
In The Garage – Existing Shelves
If you do not want to add any hooks to the walls or do not have enough space left on your garage walls, consider storing your leaf blower on an existing shelf. If you have a gas-powered leaf blower, store it with the engine side down.
How do you store yard equipment in a garage?
The best place for lawn mower storage is somewhere dry and protected from the elements, such as a garage or shed. If you have no other choice but to store it outside, keep it elevated above the ground and covered with a durable tarp.