How do you make a homemade wall clock?
How to make a DIY Oversized wall clock
- Find a circular tabletop to create the oversized wall clock.
- Prep the table top.
- Stain the tabletop.
- Create a distressed farm board finish.
- Seal the top to protect it.
- Print and cut out the Roman numerals.
- Stencil and paint the roman numerals on the giant clock.
What materials do you need to make a clock?
To make this clock, you will need the following materials: 1 cork trivet, 1 hanging clock kit, 3 contrasting paint colors, white spray paint, a power drill, painter’s tape, paint brushes, scissors, a mixing palette, a water cup and paper towels. If you don’t have a palette, you can use a paper plate instead.
How do you make a pallet clock?
How to Make a Pallet Wood Clock
- Step 1: Disassemble the pallet to make the pallet wood clock. Make sure you wear your safety glasses and gloves for this project.
- Step 2: Cut out a piece of plywood in a circle. Cut out a piece of plywood 24” in diameter.
- Step 3: Cut out circle.
- Step 4: Attach clock hands.
- Step 5: Stencil the numbers.
How do you decorate a large wall clock?
- Keep the visual weight on either side balanced.
- Keep it centered on the wall.
- Use wall vinyl lettering as additional visual interest.
- Incorporate a variety of different picture frame sizes or other decor items around the clock.
- If hanging up pictures, use frames in a different shape than the clock.
How do you make a clock out of cardboard?
Cardboard Clock for Learning
- Step 1: What Do We Need? Material. – Cardboard.
- Step 2: Clock. Draw a circle on cardboard and ask your kids to cut it along the lines. Draw a crown and get to cut too..
- Step 3: Hands. Now measure a popsicle stick for the hour and minute hands..
- Step 4: Play Time. Set a time and play quiz
How Big Should wall clock be?
A wall clock should be between six inches and eighteen inches in width. Wall clocks come in three general sizes: small, medium, and large. A small clock measures around 8.5 inches, a medium clock measures between 12-24 inches, and a large clock measures between 24-32 inches.