To take advantage of the secret spaces in your home, follow these seven hidden storage ideas.
- Hide Remotes in a Storage Side Table.
- Organize Excess Clothing Beneath the Bed.
- Utilize Wood Blocks for Toy Storage.
- Mask an Office in a Hidden Armoire.
- Create a Closet Under the Stairs.
- Store Valuables Using a Book Camouflage.
Where do burglars look first?
Aside from the master bedroom, the office or study is one of the first places burglars check for valuables. Like the living room, some people have the habit of displaying valuables in their study shelves or office.
How do you make a secret hiding spot?
Read on for 11 wow-worthy stash spots and get some inspiration for updating your own around-the-home hiding place.
- Old Vacuum Cleaner. 1/12.
- Bottle Rock. 2/12.
- Air Vent. 3/12.
- Electrical Outlet. 4/12.
- Bathroom Tile. 5/12.
- Inside a Water Bottle. 6/12.
- In a Clock. 7/12.
- False Bottomed Drawer. 8/12.
What attracts burglars to homes?
Doors and windows with vulnerable locks are a common access point for burglars. If loosening or bypassing them is simple, then it makes getting inside easy. Garage doors and pet doors are both open passages where burglars can get through quickly, too. Quick departure is another plus for burglars.
How do you scare burglars away?
8 Burglary Deterrents to Protect Yourself from Burglars
- Home security system. Do you know what most of these items have in common?
- Get a dog.
- Have your neighbors check on things while you’re away.
- Secure your windows.
- Motion lights.
- Smart locks.
- Doorbell camera.
- Put in a front gate.
How do most burglars gain entry?
According to her research, an overwhelming majority of burglars enter homes through the doors and windows. Thirty-four percent use the front door, while 22 percent get in through the back door. Twenty-three percent use first-floor windows. And oftentimes, those doors and windows aren’t even locked.
Where do Burglars look for money?
Burglars Know Where to Find the Goods
Then, they open drawers and look on counters for a jewelry box or drawer full of jewelry. They will also check the closet looking for guns, cash, and expensive handbags. Then, it is on to the master bathroom medicine cabinet to look for medication.
Where do moms hide things?
Where Do Parents Normally Tend To Hide Things?
- Parent’s Bedroom (Under their bed/Wardrobe) Your parent’s bedroom is most likely where they have hidden your favourite thing.
- Attic. The Attic is another key place where parents tend to hide things.
- Storage Cupboard.
- Under the Stairs.
- Parent’s Cars.
- Consider Their Hobbies.
- Parent’s Workplaces.