- 1 How do I post a video on someone’s Facebook wall?
- 2 How do I post on someone else’s wall?
- 3 How do I post a video on a friend’s timeline?
- 4 Can you post on someone’s wall without being friends?
- 5 Why can’t I post on a friends wall?
- 6 How do I share a video to a friend on Facebook?
- 7 How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
- 8 Can my friends see what I post on someone else’s wall?
- 9 How do I allow friends to post on my wall?
- 10 How do you put a YouTube video on someone’s Facebook wall?
- 11 Can I write on someone’s Facebook wall?
- 12 Can you like someone’s photo if you are not friends with them?
- 13 Can I make a Facebook post visible to only one person?
How do I post a video on someone’s Facebook wall?
How to Put Videos on a Facebook Wall
- Record a Video. Visit the wall to which you want to upload a video. Click the “Video” link at the top of the wall.
- Upload a Video. Go to your Facebook wall.
- Link a Video. Visit the wall to which you wish to add a video from a different website, such as YouTube.
How do I post on someone else’s wall?
Include the name of the member whose wall you wish to write on, preceded by the “@” key. Select the friend from the resulting drop-down list. Click the “Post” button. If the member’s privacy settings allow, your post will be visible on his Facebook wall.
How do I post a video on a friend’s timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline.
- Click the type of post you want to leave.
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
Can you post on someone’s wall without being friends?
Unfortunately, unless you‘re tagged in an activity or the activity is public, you can‘t comment on nonfriends’ information. It’s one way that Facebook enables users to protect personal information and determine with whom they share posts. You always have the option of sending the person a message on Facebook.
Why can’t I post on a friends wall?
Then make sure your privacy settings allow your friends to post to your timeline. Click the little down-arrow in the top-right corner of any Facebook page, then select Privacy Settings. If you are not on this petson’s friends list then you may not be able to post on their wall.
Is there any other way to share a post or a video with just a single Friend in Facebook? Hi Stephen, If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.
Can my friends see what I post on someone else’s wall?
1 Answer. If you post directly on their timeline, they control the privacy setting. They have just one setting for all posts that others post on their timeline. If they have it set to Friends, then only their friends will be able to see it.
How do I allow friends to post on my wall?
Click on Customize Settings. Step 3: Check the box Scroll down to the category “Things others share” on the Customize Settings page. Under that category is a “Friends can post on my Wall” option with a check box. Click the box to enable Friends to post to your Wall.
How do you put a YouTube video on someone’s Facebook wall?
- Click the search bar. You’ll see it at the top of the YouTube page.
- Search for a video. Enter a video’s title, then press ↵ Enter.
- Select a video. Locate and click the video you wish to post to open the video.
- Click SHARE.
- Click the Facebook icon.
- Enter text for your post.
- Click Post to Facebook.
Can I write on someone’s Facebook wall?
To post something on a friend’s timeline: Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page. Click the box that says Write something to [Name] and choose from the options. Photo/Video: You can select a photo or video to add to the post.
Can you like someone’s photo if you are not friends with them?
Yes, it depends on their privacy settings, whether it is posted as “Public” or “Friends” or Some Customized list. It is just that if you see “Like” button, you can; if not, you cannot, and same goes for “Comment” and “Share” options.
Can I make a Facebook post visible to only one person?
To allow only one person to see the post, for instance, choose “Specific People or Lists” from the drop-down menu inside the Custom box, start typing the name of the person you want to contact, slide down and select the correct name when it appears.