- 1 How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
- 2 How do I hide what I post on someone’s wall?
- 3 Can others see what I post on someone’s wall?
- 4 Can you post on someone’s wall without being friends?
- 5 Why can’t you post on someone’s Facebook wall?
- 6 Can you post on Facebook for only one person to see?
- 7 How can I make my posts invisible?
- 8 How do I hide a public post from someone?
- 9 Do people know if you hide their post from your timeline?
- 10 Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
- 11 When you post on someone’s timeline who sees it?
- 12 How do I write on someone’s timeline?
- 13 Can you like someone’s photo if you are not friends with them?
- 14 Why can’t you write on someone’s timeline?
- 15 Can I write on someone’s Facebook wall?
How can I post on someone’s Facebook wall without it showing on mine?
To make sure it also is posted to the other persons page (or people, if you chose more than one above) you need to type an “@” sign followed by the person’s name somewhere in the message. It doesn’t necessarily need to be in the front, but must be somewhere in the post.
How do I hide what I post on someone’s wall?
To hide a post from your timeline:
- Click/tap the small drop down arrow in the top right of the Facebook Post.
- A drop down menu will appear giving you the following options: Save Post, Change Date, Turn off notifications for this post, Hide from Timeline, and Delete.
- Select the ‘Hide from Timeline’ option.
Can others see what I post on someone’s wall?
1 Answer. If you post directly on their timeline, they control the privacy setting. They have just one setting for all posts that others post on their timeline. If they have it set to Friends, then only their friends will be able to see it.
Can you post on someone’s wall without being friends?
Unfortunately, unless you‘re tagged in an activity or the activity is public, you can‘t comment on nonfriends’ information. It’s one way that Facebook enables users to protect personal information and determine with whom they share posts. You always have the option of sending the person a message on Facebook.
Why can’t you post on someone’s Facebook wall?
Find the “Timeline and Tagging” section and click the “Edit Settings” link. In the pop-up window that appears, look at the first setting—the one labeled “Who can post on your timeline.” Is it set to “No One”? If so, that’s the culprit. Click the drop-down menu, select “Friends,” then click the blue “Done” button.
Can you post on Facebook for only one person to see?
Is there any other way to share a post or a video with just a single Friend in Facebook? Hi Stephen, If you want to share a post you see on your News Feed with a single friend, you can click “Share” below the post and select “Send as Message”, which sends the post directly to your friend in a private message.
How can I make my posts invisible?
How to go completely invisible on Facebook
- First, click on the lock icon in the upper right corner of your profile.
- This brings you to the “Privacy Settings and Tools” menu.
- Next, you can change who can see your past posts by clicking “Limit Past Posts” and confirming the change.
How do I hide a public post from someone?
How to Hide Your Facebook Post from a Specific Person
- Step 1: Navigate to your Facebook profile.
- Step 2: With the status window open, select where you want your post to appear: News Feed, your Story, or both.
- Step 3: After making your selection, click the dropdown menu to the right.
- Step 4: Select from your list the friends whom you don’t want to see your post.
Do people know if you hide their post from your timeline?
If you hide a post from your Timeline, your friend will not be notified that you hid the post.
Can friends see my comments on other people’s posts?
By default your Facebook wall displays “stories,” including comments you’ve made on others‘ photos. However, your friends will see a comment if they can also see the photo.
When you post on someone’s timeline who sees it?
If you post a message directly on her Timeline, she will see your post, her friends on Facebook will see the post, but the broader public at large who are not her friends will not be able to see the posts.
How do I write on someone’s timeline?
To post on your friend’s Timeline, follow these steps:
- Go to her Timeline.
- Click the type of post you want to leave.
- Type your comment to your friend.
- (Optional) Add any tags or location information to your post using the appropriate icon at the bottom of the Share box.
- When you’re done, click Post.
Can you like someone’s photo if you are not friends with them?
Yes, it depends on their privacy settings, whether it is posted as “Public” or “Friends” or Some Customized list. It is just that if you see “Like” button, you can; if not, you cannot, and same goes for “Comment” and “Share” options.
Why can’t you write on someone’s timeline?
It’s possible that your friend has adjusted her privacy settings to prevent anyone but her from posting on her timeline. People can see her timeline, but cannot comment on anything she’s posted. Posts you tag her in will not appear on her timeline.
Can I write on someone’s Facebook wall?
To post something on a friend’s timeline: Type the person’s name in the search bar at the top of your page. Click the box that says Write something to [Name] and choose from the options. Photo/Video: You can select a photo or video to add to the post.