- 1 How do you hide wires from fireplace without cutting wall?
- 2 How do you hide the cords on a wall mounted fireplace?
- 3 Where do you hide cable box with TV over fireplace?
- 4 How do I hide the wires to my wall mounted TV?
- 5 How do you hide cables from floor wires?
- 6 Where does the sky box go when TV is above Fireplace?
- 7 How do you hide the cords on an electric fireplace?
- 8 Where do the wires go when you mount a TV?
- 9 How high should a TV be mounted over a fireplace?
- 10 Can you wall mount a TV above a fireplace?
- 11 Where do you put a TV in a living room with a fireplace?
- 12 Are there wall studs above a fireplace?
- 13 Can you mount a TV over a brick fireplace?
- 14 Can you mount a TV on stone fireplace?
How do you hide wires from fireplace without cutting wall?
How to Hide Your TV Wires Without Cutting Into Your Walls
- Use Cord Clips to Hide Your Wires Behind a TV Stand.
- Use Zip Ties to Keep Your Wires from Touching the Floor.
- Use a Cable Management Box.
- Use a Wall Cord Raceway Kit.
- Hide Your TV Wires Inside a Baseboard Raceway.
- Use a Fabric Cord Concealer.
- Use Decor to Hide Your TV Wires.
- Hide Your TV Wires Behind a Panelboard.
How do you hide the cords on a wall mounted fireplace?
Cable Organizer Kit
You put all your cords inside of it and bring them out the bottom box. The bottom box then plugs into the outlet. This puts your cords behind your wall rather than down your wall.
Where do you hide cable box with TV over fireplace?
Your cable box is going to need a place to sit when you install your TV above your fireplace. You can place it on the mantle if it’s wide enough. However, if there’s not enough room, you can also have the cables run to a box in another room. Another thing that works is building a shelf just for your cable box.
How do I hide the wires to my wall mounted TV?
Run TV Wires Behind the Wall
The best solution for keeping the cords of a wall-mounted TV out of sight involves hiding them behind the wall itself using recessed cable plates (e.g., Datacomm Cable Organizer Kit, available on Amazon).
How do you hide cables from floor wires?
- Use cable ties: Use cable ties to bundle cords and snip off the ends as needed.
- Conceal with flex tubing: Measure the length of the cords you want to conceal, then measure and cut flex tubing to match the length.
- Wrap around the wires:
Where does the sky box go when TV is above Fireplace?
If you want to install your Sky Q box behind the TV on the wall I can recommend the HIDEit Sky Q wall mount. You simply fix this to your wall behind the mounted TV position, slot inside and mount the TV over the top hiding the box altogether. Ingenious and no need to worry about the Sky box falling loose.
How do you hide the cords on an electric fireplace?
How to Hide Wires From an Electric Fireplace
- Run the fireplace electric wires under the carpet edge between the back of the fireplace and the wall outlet.
- Use cord raceways to hide the fireplace wires.
- Surround the electric fireplace with large pieces of furniture such as bookshelves.
Where do the wires go when you mount a TV?
The outlet power is attached to a plastic tube that you place behind the wall via two holes that you drill into the wall behind the TV(one hole low on the wall, the other higher on the wall behind the TV). Your TV cords run through the plastic tube. The top outlet has a power plug. This is where you plug in the TV.
How high should a TV be mounted over a fireplace?
If the mantel is less than four feet from the floor or your fireplace does not have a mantel, mount the screen around 12 inches above the mantel or fireplace itself. If your fireplace mantel is tall with a height of more than four feet ground up, mount the screen no more than six inches higher than the fireplace.
Can you wall mount a TV above a fireplace?
It could give you neck strain
But it might not be as relaxing as you think! The best height to position your TV is at eye-level. If you hang it above your fireplace, it will be much higher than this. If you try and position it lower, the TV might be getting too close to the fire, risking heat damage.
Where do you put a TV in a living room with a fireplace?
Tuck your TV to the side
Place a credenza or media stand next to your fireplace to display your TV. It won’t be the main focus of the room, but it is still easy to see from the sofa. And when you’re not interested in screen time, you still have your cozy fireplace as the main focal point.
Are there wall studs above a fireplace?
If you live in a newer home the walls above the fireplace are likely to be drywall over standard wood studs or furring strips. Studs are usually made of 2×4’s while furring strips are only an inch wide. Either way, having drywall with wood supports is going to make mounting a TV over the fireplace a lot smoother.
Can you mount a TV over a brick fireplace?
For TV Mounting Above Fireplaces, Count on Puls
But TV mounting on a brick fireplace isn’t simple. Mortar tends to deteriorate, but if you try to drill into the brick itself it’s easy to crumble. If you‘re dead-set on mounting a TV on a brick fireplace, it’s a good idea to call an expert.
Can you mount a TV on stone fireplace?
Can You Mount TV Above a Brick Fireplace? Or in our case, stone. The answer is yes, but you may need to do a little more work to get your space ready for the TV mount. When we looked at the area where the TV mount needed to be attached one stone was sticking out much farther than the rest.