- 1 Where do you put cable box for wall mounted TV?
- 2 Where do I put my DVD player with a wall mounted TV?
- 3 How do I hide cable box with wall mounted TV?
- 4 What do you put under a wall mounted TV?
- 5 How do you make a wall-mounted TV look good?
- 6 How much does Best Buy charge to mount a TV on the wall?
- 7 Where do you put your electronics when TV is above Fireplace?
- 8 Can I mount a DVD player vertically?
- 9 Can cable box be hidden?
- 10 Does cable box work behind TV?
- 11 Where should a TV be placed without wall space?
- 12 How high on the wall should a TV be mounted?
- 13 Does TV have to be centered on wall?
Where do you put cable box for wall mounted TV?
One idea for where to put your cable box is to use shelves that are also wall mounted. These are typically placed below the television and can accommodate multiple devices in a variety of arrangements.
Where do I put my DVD player with a wall mounted TV?
Option 1: Put them on a shelf or a furniture
One of the options to hide a DVD player or virgin box when your TV is on the wall is to simply leave them on sight. If you don’t want to hang them on the wall, you can well place them on a shelf as well.
How do I hide cable box with wall mounted TV?
HIDE the Cable Box Behind a Wall Mounted TV
- Step 1: Gather Your Tools.
- Step 2: Determine Mount Location(s) With Your TV on the Wall.
- Step 3: Check for Studs.
- Step 4: Line Up Your Component Mount With the Anchors.
- Step 5: Insert Your Devices Connect & Tidy Cords.
What do you put under a wall mounted TV?
If you don’t want to go all in with a piece of furniture but still want something beneath (or around) TV, floating shelves are a great option. They help pull your TV into the overall design of the room – helping eliminate the “black box effect,” and they provide a lot of flexibility as well.
How do you make a wall-mounted TV look good?
Wall–mounted TVs look great when paired with open shelves because they make the contrasts less obvious. Create a unique display area for your TV, like this brick wall. If you don’t want it too stand out that much, paint it a color similar to the rest of the walls.
How much does Best Buy charge to mount a TV on the wall?
Our base price for TV Mounting and Installation is $129.99* (without a TV mount), and custom solutions such as mounting onto surfaces like brick and concrete are available for an additional cost.
Where do you put your electronics when TV is above Fireplace?
Your cable box is going to need a place to sit when you install your TV above your fireplace. You can place it on the mantle if it’s wide enough. However, if there’s not enough room, you can also have the cables run to a box in another room. Another thing that works is building a shelf just for your cable box.
Can I mount a DVD player vertically?
If you try to turn it vertical, the disc will slide out of position, and possibly jam in the player. If you’re just talking about doing it while not in use, that should be ok.
The obvious solution is to hide it behind behind closed doors. Unfortunately, many of today’s cable boxes and other componenets use IR (infrared) remotes, which require line of sight to work. So if you put your cable box behind doors, you’ll have to open them whenever you want to change channels.
Does cable box work behind TV?
Why does it work? Many cable boxes use IR / Infrared which is a strong signal that can bounce off of walls, like a laser pointer. This helps to explain why your remote signal won’t travel through your cabinet door or around a corner yet it will work with your cable box hidden behind the TV.
Where should a TV be placed without wall space?
No Space for a TV Wall Mount? Try One of These 5 Creative Solutions
- Hide the back of the TV with cabinetry.
- Place all your components inside the cabinet.
- Use a power strip inside the cabinet so all cables and cords are contained inside the cabinet.
- Tip: Floor-mounted electrical outlets are your friend.
How high on the wall should a TV be mounted?
As a rule, a 42” television should be mounted about 56 inches from floor to TV center, a 55” TV should be around 61 inches, a 65” TV should be around 65 inches’ floor to center, and a 70” television should be mounted about 67 inches to the center of the screen.
Does TV have to be centered on wall?
Staring up at a TV is like sitting in the front row of a movie theater. It’s not ideal, not comfortable, and not conducive to long viewing sessions. Generally speaking, you want the center of the TV to be about eye level, or even slightly lower. This is true whether you’re mounting the TV, or putting it on a stand.