- 1 What cartoons were popular in the 1970s?
- 2 What cartoons were popular in 1960?
- 3 What happened to the WB frog?
- 4 What was the name of the WB frog?
- 5 What’s the oldest cartoon ever?
- 6 What cartoons came out in 1973?
- 7 What was the most popular toy in the 1960s?
- 8 When did they stop showing Saturday morning cartoons?
- 9 What cartoons were in the 90s?
- 10 What song does Michigan J Frog song?
- 11 Who is Warners mascot?
What cartoons were popular in the 1970s?
- The Pink Panther Show (1969–2011)
- The ABC Saturday Superstar Movie (1972–1974)
- The Addams Family (1973)
- The Batman/Superman Hour (1968–1969)
- The Adventures of Gulliver (1968–1969)
- The All-New Popeye Hour (1978–1983)
- The All-New Super Friends Hour (1977–1978)
- Galaxy Goof-Ups (1978– )
What cartoons were popular in 1960?
Most Popular Animated Series of the 1960s
- The Jetsons (1962-1963)
- The Bullwinkle Show (1961-1964)
- The Flintstones (1960-1966)
- The Mr. Magoo Show (1960-1961)
- The Deputy Dawg Show (1959-1972)
What happened to the WB frog?
The frog is dead — killed by the bosses at the WB Network. Michigan J. Frog, the dancing cartoon amphibian brought to life half a century ago by legendary animator Chuck Jones, has been booted as the corporate mascot at the WB, which is struggling to shed its teeny-bopper image.
What was the name of the WB frog?
Michigan J. Frog is the name of the dancing and singing frog that stars in The WB commercials. His only prior appearence was an animated short One Froggy Evening, released December 31, 1955, written by Michael Maltese, and directed by Charles M. Jones.
What’s the oldest cartoon ever?
The first animated film ‘Fantasmagorie‘ showed people the magic of animated pictures and changes how people saw ‘reality’ in movies! On August 17, 1908, the Gaumont company in Paris released Fantasmagorie, the world’s first fully animated cartoon created by Emile Cohl in the traditional hand-drawn animation style.
What cartoons came out in 1973?
List of animated television series of 1973
|Sally and Jake||26+1||1973–1974|
|The Addams Family||16||1973|
What was the most popular toy in the 1960s?
The most popular toys in the 1960s were:
- Molded Plastic Playsets (Army Men, Cowboys & Indians, Civil War, Farm, etc.)
- Die-Cast Model Cars, Trucks & Other Vehicles (Corgi, Matchbox, etc.)
- Barbie & Accessories.
- Electric Sports Games (Football, Baseball, Hockey & Basketball)
- Hamilton’s Invaders.
- Baby Dolls.
- Electric Ovens.
When did they stop showing Saturday morning cartoons?
Unfortunately, after the 1970s Saturday morning cartoons started to decline.
What cartoons were in the 90s?
44 Animated TV Shows That Prove The 90s Were The Golden Age of Cartoons
- Duck Tales.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.
- Samurai Jack.
- Batman: The Animated Series.
- Powerpuff Girls.
- Johnny Bravo.
- SWAT Kats: The Radical Squadron.
What song does Michigan J Frog song?
Hello, My Ragtime Gal, made famous by The Andrew Sisters, is a song sung by Michigan J. Frog in “One Froggy Evening”. The song appears twice in that short, when Michigan first appears onscreen, and later at the ending.
Who is Warners mascot?
Bugs Bunny became so popular that it became the official mascot of Warner Bros, the Disney equivalent of Mickey Mouse.