- 1 What do you write in a 6th grade graduation card?
- 2 How do you congratulate someone on their new grandchild?
- 3 How do you say congratulations on achievement?
- 4 How do you write a congratulations card?
- 5 What are good quotes for graduation?
- 6 What can I say instead of congratulations?
- 7 What to wish someone who is about to have a baby?
- 8 What should I write to my unborn grandchild?
- 9 What do you write in a first grandchild card?
- 10 How do you congratulate someone differently?
- 11 How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
- 12 What is congratulatory message?
- 13 What is heartiest congratulations?
- 14 What to say to congratulate a new business?
- 15 How do you write a congratulations wedding note?
What do you write in a 6th grade graduation card?
- “Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your graduation.”
- “Congratulations on your graduation and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So happy to share in the excitement of your graduation day, and so very proud of you, too!”
- “With love and pride today and always,”
How do you congratulate someone on their new grandchild?
For New Grandparents
- Enjoy your grand-bundle-of-joy!
- I know you will be a great grandparent.
- I’m wishing your new addition to the family much love.
- I don’t know who is luckier, you for having a new little grandchild, or your grandchild for having you as grandparents.
- I’m praying for your first grandchild.
How do you say congratulations on achievement?
- “ Congratulations on your well-deserved success.”
- “Heartfelt congratulations to you.”
- “Warmest congratulations on your achievement.”
- “ Congratulations and best wishes for your next adventure!”
- “So pleased to see you accomplishing great things.”
How do you write a congratulations card?
What to Write in a Congratulations Card
- Say congratulations! Begin your card by congratulating the recipient on their hard work and achievement.
- Write how proud you are and what you’re proud of. Let the recipient know why you’re proud of them and acknowledge their exact accomplishment.
- Send well wishes.
- End with a warm closing.
What are good quotes for graduation?
120 Graduation Quotes That Are Legit Inspiration
- “Don’t be afraid.
- “Understand that one day you will have the power to make a difference, so use it well.”
- “You can’t do it alone.
- “Change takes courage.” —Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez.
- “I’m continually trying to make choices that put me out of my own comfort zone.
What can I say instead of congratulations?
- felicitations. Congratulations! Well done! 126.
- kudos. Credit or praise for an achievement; glory; fame.
- congrats. (Informal) A short form of congratulations.
- good work.
- good-for-you. An exclamation of encouragement.
- way-to-go. (Idiomatic) an expression of congratulations approval.
- compliments. Advertisement.
- best wishes.
What to wish someone who is about to have a baby?
New Baby Wishes
- “So happy for you two!
- “You two deserve every bit of happiness this baby is going to bring you.”
- “So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you…
- “Warmest congratulations on the birth of your sweet baby girl!”
- “Love just got real.
- “Welcome to the world, little one!
What should I write to my unborn grandchild?
Dearest Unborn Grandchild, I am about to meet you in 5 weeks or so, and I am so excited! You will be my first grandchild, and I have no idea if you are a boy or a girl, but that really doesn’t matter to me as long as you are born happy and healthy.
What do you write in a first grandchild card?
Top greetings for the birth of a grandchild
- – “Congratulations because there is one more angel in your family.”
- – “We want to greet you for the new arrival in your lives.”
- – “ Grandchildren are blood of your blood; love them more than you love your own children.”
- – “A grandchild is your perfect complement.”
How do you congratulate someone differently?
Different Ways to Say Congratulations
- Hats off!
- Well done.
- Good job!
- You rock!
- Nice going.
How do you congratulate someone for years of service?
Sample Employee Appreciation Messages for Years of Service Awards
- “We are so proud to have you as part of our work family.
- “ Congratulations on achieving this anniversary with us!
- “Thank you for being such a valuable member of our team.
- “ Congratulations on your service anniversary today!
What is congratulatory message?
A congratulatory message expresses congratulations.
What is heartiest congratulations?
“ Hearty ” is an adjective. “ Heartily” is an adverb. The expression of congratulations, or of good wishes because of someone else’s success or anniversary, is intensified with the superlative of the adjective hearty, meaning sincere, warm, or from the heart.
What to say to congratulate a new business?
Good Luck Quotes for New Businesses
- My best wishes to you for starting your business. I hope for nothing but the growth of the business.
- I want to congratulate you on your new business venture. May your business grow and bring you prosperity.
- I want to congratulate you for finally becoming your own boss.
How do you write a congratulations wedding note?
- “Couldn’t be happier for you!”
- “Wishing you every happiness together!”
- “ Congratulations on your marriage and best wishes always!”
- “Here’s to the love that brought you together!”
- “I knew the love you had was something special.
- “I love to see two people who deserve happiness so much find it with each other.